Thursday, March 10, 2011

U cannot block the batman

The man likes to view the i is batman blog at school while I is sleeping on his bed. The man tells me that the Utah Valley University has blocked the i is batman blog. I ask the man why, and he tells me that it is labeled adult, probably because of "your overuse of the word poop," he says. You dumb humans. Why does the word poop make the i is batman blog adult? Would it not make it childish?

No matter, the real viewers of the i is batman blog should have no such problems. No one at the UVU will read the i is batman blog and the batman does not care. The batman does not wish to impress local college aged human females. I has been neutered by the man. But I shall forgive him, though he took the batman's...mojo...and then had the batman's brother put to death. But I holds no grudge, he has no tail. I has seen him...oh...the man has told me that the censors may not like the word n@ked too. Therefore, the word n@ked will be spelled with a very hip @ instead of an a, and i is going back to fix the last blog. Not that the batman cares about the viewership of local college aged human females, the batman does not want to offend. The batman is brilliant, he will surpass the censors with his creative use of the @, and he will continue to use the word poop as much as he likes until the UVU challenges the batman. They should fearrrrr the batman. I is no longer like the Chuck Norris with a tail, I is like the Charley Sheen, but with a tail and a brain! Beware, the UVU, do not fights the batman!

Poop. N@ked!

No comments:

Post a Comment