Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FIRST BLOG EVERRRRRR

Welcome time waster, I is the batman and this blog is the batman's blog. If you do not know who I is, I is like the Chuck Norris, but awesomer and I has a tail! But maybe he has a tail, the batman does not know, he has never met the Chuck Norris. But this blog is not about the Chuck Norris, it is about the batman. And I is the batman.

I lives in Utah where it is dry, dry like my poop box, which needs to be clean (someone please tells the man that the poop box needs to be clean, because the women won't do it, and the Beatty Cat poops too much). In Utah, I lives with the man, the women, the Beatty Cat, and the two...I don't know, those things that smell like my poop box and chase things. They never leave the batman alone. It is funny to slap the little one. She smells the most like poop. She is poop on four legs.

Enough about poop, I is classy. I is so classy I is using punctuation and spell check. Poop dogs cannot use spell check. Cats is better. Poop dogs do not has tails, they has stubs, but I has tail.

Check back weekly to learn about the batman's adventures. BTW, I purred in the title of the blog, I will resist purring in the future because the man says that too many rrrrrrrr's r annoying, but no promise. And the blog address is "iamthebatman.blogspot.com", instead of "iisthebatman" because the man is stupid. I is going to forgive him. He is keeping the batman warm at night, and he is imperrrrfect, he has no tail. I has seen him n@ked.

I is the batman.

2 comments:

  1. Your mother sends her love, Batman. Ok, let's be honest, she's sleeping right now but if she weren't she'd send her love.

    By the way your human can change the blog address if he wants.

    ReplyDelete