Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I is and is not Gay.

What does gay mean?
There have been many rumors about the batman that I is gay. Even though I does not know what this means, I thinks it is the woman and the Beatty cat that have been spreading these rumors via this picture of the Beatty cat and the batman trying to stay warm together. It has become time for the batman to put these rumors to rest once and for all.
In a way, the batman is very gay and in other ways I is not. Let's look at the definition of GAY as per the dictionary.com 

GAY
–adjective
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music
 - The batman is a merry, lively kitteh. Yes, I is gay.
 
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
 - The batman is not bright or showy. No, I is not gay.
 
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
 - ... sure. Yes, I is gay.
 
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
 - The batman does not know what this means. No, I is not gay.
 
5. homosexual
- The dictionary.com uses big words that the batman does not understand. No, I is not gay.
 
6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual  interests or issues: a gay organization.
 - The batman supports the interest of the Warrior Pit-bull Fighting Team and none else. No, I is not gay.
I is a clean kitteh
The batman is not very good at counting because I is a kitteh, but it looks like 4 "NOs" and only 2 "YESs." If the batman has not purrrformed correct math please let him know. So, this experiment means that the batman is not gay. Now the woman can stop spreading silly rumors about the batman because I has proven it. Here is another picture that proves the batman is not gay. See, I is a clean kitteh, not a gay kitteh.

In other news, the world dids not end like the very old man purrdicted. He says that he changed his mind and that it will happen on the October 21 instead. This is soon after the batman turns 5 human years old which (according to this kitteh calculator) is 37 kitteh years. I is very old. Happy Birthday to the batman...in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment