Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of the World...4 Realz This Time

This is proof
Breaking News: The batman has learnt that the end of the world is tomorrow. See, this picture proves it. The batman has done much research on the internets about the end of the world. The very old man who is saying this will happen is totally for realz. He once predicted the end of the world to come in 1994, a long time before the batman was born, but it dids not happen. But he is for realz this time cause he is super smart. He is probably the super smartest guy on the planet.

So I asks the man what he was doing to prepare for the end of the world. He said that he was storing food and that is why he has so many pets. I does not know what this means but he was looking at the batman very funny. I asks him if he is a good hunter like the batman and he says he doesn't have to be and then looks at the batman funny again. The man is very strange sometimes. I also asks the man if the world will ends tomorrow and he says that he hopes it happens before his next calculus test. I doesn't not know what this means either but he looked very very serious.

Raptors are friendly?
But the batman is preparing for the end of the world. The very old man on the internets says that raptors will come and save the believers. The batman does not understands what dinosaurs have to do with the end of the world but he is kind of ascared. I reads a picture book about them once and they has big teeth. The man says that there are no dinosaurs and that if there were, we has a neighbor who has lots o guns that he cans shoots the dinosaurs with. The batman thinks that they would be afraid of the ugly pit-bull next store and run away. But how cans the batman be saved if the raptors don't come for him? The man does not act like he believes, and the batman is not so sure either. But what if it is 4 realz? What if there are dinosaurs and the very old man is right? And I know there are dinosaurs cuz I seen them in a movie once where they is eating people. I hope these raptors are more friendly, like in the picture. He is playing basketball. They has to be friendly if they is to save us.

The very old man does not say if kittehs will be saved or not. I bets I is saved. I is a good kitteh. But the batman is not afraid, even if the raptors do not come. I has lived a good life. I has protected the man and the woman from wrestling birds and ugly pit-bulls and I has kept them warm at night when they is cold. And I has torn up there carpets just like the mother Hope taught me. And I does not think the pit-bulls will be saved. I thinks the raptors will eats them, even though they probably taste like poop. And maybe they cans teach the batman how to play basketball...

No comments:

Post a Comment